The Better Business Bureau Affinity Partner for Workplace Safety & Health Services
1Life Workplace Safety & Health Ltd. and mySafetyAssistant Corp. are honored to be the BBB's Affinity Partner for Workplace Safety and Health services and solutions for their valued members.
All BBB Members receive preferred pricing on our products and services.
Business owners: contact us to schedule a free 90-minute consultation with one of our Safety Professionals. Our clients find the opportunity to discover their business risks highly valuable. Believe it or not, we've heard them say "that's the best 90 minutes I ever spent" many times!
An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
BBB's mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behaviour
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors:
- Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent
- Performance speaks to a business' track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every company is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join BBB. Businesses meeting BBB standards are presented to local Boards of Directors (or designees) for review and acceptance as a BBB Accredited Business. To read more about our Accreditation Standards, click here.
BBB is your key advisor, most reliable evaluator and most objective expert on the topic of trust in the marketplace.
To learn more about the BBB and the benefits of membership, contact them at http://manitoba.bbb.org/.