Safety Professional, CET, CHSC, CSO, Certified COR Auditor
Grant is an extremely versatile occupational safety and health professional. He has extensive, broad-based experience in Workplace Safety and Health, Project Management, Operations, Quality Control and Environmental Management. He is a trained facilitator with a solid background in Total Quality Concepts. He is an accredited and practicing COR External Auditor, a Construction Safety Officer and a Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) accredited through the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering. (CSSE).
Grant’s work experience includes:
- Regulatory compliance audits as part of an Environmental Health and Safety team for Pittsburg Paint and Glass in Winnipeg, Pratt & Whitney in Calgary and Koch Minerals in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Developed Critical Task List and SWP’s for new Winnipeg water treatment plant.
- Previous program advisor for OH&S and QMS, AECOM Manitoba.
- Development of Inland Aggregates Canada Cross-Over Safety Audit system.
- External auditor for the Manitoba Heavy Construction Association COR program.
- External auditor for the City of Winnipeg Contractor Evaluation process.
- Safety Management System audits for such organizations as Lafarge Canada and Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation.
Grant is a member in good standing with Canadian Society of Safety Engineering and requested presenter each year at the annual Manitoba Construction Conference.